A look behind the scenes
EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC OF THE KKL
Now we offer guided tours in Chinese
Public toursDetails of our public tours can be found below. A tour costs CHF 15- per person and lasts around an hour.
Public tours especially for childrenWe offer special tours for children aged between 8 and 15 years interested in architecture and music. The tour costs CHF 12- per child and lasts around an hour.
Individual group toursWe offer individual group tours as an exciting excursion or perfect side event for groups, clubs, companies and schools. The price per group up to a maximum of 25 persons is CHF 350. We would be delighted to advise you about subjects you can combine a tour with, for instance a visit to the art museum or a tour with one of our technicians for groups with a technical background.
Information and reservations
+41 41 226 79 50
Information about public tours
- Order tickets for the public tours here
- Meeting point: Ticket sales counter at the KKL Luzern (entrance at the railway station side)
- Duration of visit: about 1 hour
- Price adults / children (6 to 16 years) / students: CHF 15 / CHF 9 / CHF 9
- Languages: German (ENG, FRA, ITA, ESP and CHINESE on request)