Individual tours for groups & public tours
DISCOVER THE KKL LUZERNThe KKL Luzern regularly organises public and individual tours. You will have the chance to look both in front of and behind the scenes at the Culture and Convention Centre and to learn more about this unique venue.
Individual tours for groups
EXPERIENCE THE MASTERPIECE
Learn more about the architectural vision conceived by Jean Nouvel – the play of water and light – as well as the impressive Halls. The price per group, with a maximum of 30 people is CHF 350.
MODERN AND VERSATILE
Our experts will explain for you the technical ingenuity of the KKL Luzern in relation to light, acoustics and water. The price per group up to a maximum of 15 people is CHF 350.
Museum of Art Lucerne
ART AT THE KKL LUZERN
Combine a tour of the KKL Luzern with a visit to the Museum of Art. The price per group up to a maximum of 30 people is CHF 420.
NEXT TO THE STARSVisit backstage. Follow in the footsteps of musicians. An aperitif in the soloist’s room completes this tour (maximum 15 people).
GASTRONOMIC HIGHLIGHTSCombine your tour with an aperitif or dinner at the KKL Luzern and discover the variety of cuisine available at the venue.
Acoustics or organ
AN ACOUSTIC WORLD OF WONDERLearn more about the unique world of sound in the Concert Hall or our impressive organ.
LEARN AND EXPERIENCEAfter your tour, enjoy a concert at the KKL Luzern and end your day on a cultural high.
Information about public tours
- Reservation required (Phone +41 41 226 79 50)
- Meeting point: Ticket sales counter at the KKL Luzern (entrance at the railway station side)
- Duration of visit: about 1 hour
- Price adults / children (6 to 16 years) / students: CHF 15 / CHF 9 / CHF 9
- Languages: German (ENG, FRA, ITA, ESP on request)
- Please pick up your reserved tickets from the KKL ticket counter no later than 15 minutes before the tour is due to start